Aug 23, 2006

Create a cover blurb contest!

Okay the cover below was posted on Steve Gerber’s blog and I have to give him kudos and link love for it.



Now I am betting the person who passed it along to him did some nifty Photoshop work and blacked out a caption that was on the cover to the left of Superman (the viewer’s left). Also, I am fairly positive the blurb in question was such that it downplayed whatever inference readers could draw from looking at the cover alone. Still since it was blacked out, let’s have a little fun. Post your suggestions for a cover blurb for this cover in the comments section. Without it, well they say a picture is worth a thousand words. All I know is the thing had me laughing hysterically!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Superman: "Can you read MY mind?"

PJ said...

And if you found your way here via scans_daily at least indulge in coming up with the appropriate blurb for the cover!

Anonymous said...

"Don't worry, kid - I'll be faster than a speeding locomotive!"
-- stevegreen @ LJ

Anonymous said...

It's a public service announcement:
"Superman will show you why you shouldn't get into cars with strangers...the hard way"